My notes section in outlook has disappeared. How do I get it back?

Anonymous
2023-02-14T08:02:36+00:00

I went into outlook and when I tried to get into the notes section, the section on the toolbar had disappeared.

I keep a lot of important information in that section, how do I get it back.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-30T13:35:57+00:00

    This why I HATE microsoft....

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-05T01:36:44+00:00

    Is this for the new version of Outlook? I can't find anything in the new version for notes and the support person won't answer me anymore - they just told me to find it in Folders, but I also don't know where folders are!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-21T16:14:29+00:00

    Is this for the new version of Outlook? I can't find anything in the new version for notes and the support person won't answer me anymore - they just told me to find it in Folders, but I also don't know where folders are!

    Look in your mail folders where Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, etc are listed. You should see Notes in there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-06T01:10:06+00:00

    My Notes folders have only disappeared in the past few days so don't know exactly what changes have taken place with Outlook , so grateful for your post which helped me find them again. Worked well for me the way it used to be though, takes more steps to access them the new way.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-08T05:05:32+00:00

    Hi Charles,

    Was someone able to help with this query - I've just done the same thing and can't find where/how to restore the note I've deleted.

    Anything you've learned could be helpful.

    Thanks.

    Kris

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments