My notes section in outlook has disappeared. How do I get it back?

Anonymous
2023-02-14T08:02:36+00:00

I went into outlook and when I tried to get into the notes section, the section on the toolbar had disappeared.

I keep a lot of important information in that section, how do I get it back.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-20T20:52:18+00:00

    Your solution works great! Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-20T21:03:33+00:00

    I've never used a MAC so I really don't know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-14T06:36:27+00:00

    This is the answer!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-21T10:23:33+00:00

    Fab this worked a treat thank you so much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-22T01:47:27+00:00

    I deleted an individual note that was in a Notes folder on my desktop Outlook.

    I would like to restore that note back to its original Notes folder.

    I cannot find it in all the normal places to restore.

    Does anyone know where a deleted note goes?

    Thank you

    Crw

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments