My notes section in outlook has disappeared. How do I get it back?

Anonymous
2023-02-14T08:02:36+00:00

I went into outlook and when I tried to get into the notes section, the section on the toolbar had disappeared.

I keep a lot of important information in that section, how do I get it back.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-30T09:17:32+00:00

    wow so simple thanks this helped thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-29T17:01:20+00:00

    This is what I was looking for, Thanks!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-21T16:21:26+00:00

    How can I find my notes in Outlook on a MAC?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-14T19:52:40+00:00

    This happened to me when I began using Office 365. In order to get Notes back, I had to do this:

    To the left of "File" there is a list of shortcuts. If you hover it will say what it is: "Mail", "Calendar", etc. The box with the 4 little boxes inside is the "More Apps". If you click that one you will see "Notes" there. Right-click on it and then "Pin" should show up. Click to pin it. Notes should then appear alongside all the other shortcuts/apps. You can drag it up to bring it above other apps on the list.

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-03T03:02:57+00:00

    Hi Rachel

    if you just started using the New Outlook then Note disappears from the Left hand Tool Bar.

    You will find a folder called "Notes" beneath the Archive folder in the menu Box where In Box and Sent Items folders are down the bottom of that.

    Open that folder and you will find all your notes.

    Drag that folder to the top to your favourites for easy access (the favourite is just a link to the folder below)

    You can create new notes once you have clocked on the Notes folder

    hopefully this is what you are looking for

    I was having the same problem trying to find all my notes until noticed the notes folder

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments