Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
there is no file drop down to follow the direction below
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I went into outlook and when I tried to get into the notes section, the section on the toolbar had disappeared.
I keep a lot of important information in that section, how do I get it back.
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
there is no file drop down to follow the direction below
Yes, it's my sticky notes that I want back but maybe it's because my account hasn't switched over to the new outlook completely yet - it's only as a Try it out version... I'll keep looking :)
Hi Nicole,
No One Note is a separate app.
This one is possibly known as Sticky Notes which is what they look like too.
All I have is One Note that opens on the web. is this the notes??
Hi Charles,
Was someone able to help with this query - I've just done the same thing and can't find where/how to restore the note I've deleted.
Anything you've learned could be helpful.
Thanks.
Kris