My notes section in outlook has disappeared. How do I get it back?

Anonymous
2023-02-14T08:02:36+00:00

I went into outlook and when I tried to get into the notes section, the section on the toolbar had disappeared.

I keep a lot of important information in that section, how do I get it back.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-30T09:45:38+00:00

    Thank you, I found it finally.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-29T09:21:49+00:00

    Hi my name is judith fierro my note folder.is missing out of outlook how do i get it back.

    Can you please call me at 908-249-1471.

    Thank you

    Judith Fierro

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-10T16:40:26+00:00

    Thank you for your help.

    --Philip

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-10T15:31:59+00:00

    I had the same issue with the "New" Outlook. To get it back, I just turned off the New Outlook option (near the top right).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T15:01:54+00:00

    Yes, I found them in Sticky Notes. Thank you.

    What a mess !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments