Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I did the repair function on Outlook (2016), but when I restarted Outlook, there still was no folder for Notes visible.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I went into outlook and when I tried to get into the notes section, the section on the toolbar had disappeared.
I keep a lot of important information in that section, how do I get it back.
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I did the repair function on Outlook (2016), but when I restarted Outlook, there still was no folder for Notes visible.
Noted disappeared
Thanks for all the advice on this thread :)
I had located notes after a bit of research, but I find it REALLY irritating now my notes are all jumbled up. I can't seem to put them in alphabetical order which is how I like them (and how I used to be able to 'sort' on the previous version of Outlook).
I'm not against upgrading stuff, but why is the functionality removed? Argh...
Any advice most gratefully received :)
Try this: Web Your sticky notes also sync with the web. Go to www.onenote.com/stickynotes to view them. You might have to log in to your preferred browser with your Microsoft account credentials.
I have done this and been able to retrieve my notes and it’s made me feel lot better that at least some are there !! Hope this helps and works for you!! It didnt work on outlook browser but worked on my iphone safari browser..
This is the only posted solution that worked for me.
However, I still can't see how to get Notes to appear anywhere besides with email folders (like on the navigation list on the left). MS always thinks they know what I want and they rarely ever have a clue. There was no reason to change this. NONE.