Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I am also missing the link to retrieve my notes, Washington using it a couple of days ago.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I went into outlook and when I tried to get into the notes section, the section on the toolbar had disappeared.
I keep a lot of important information in that section, how do I get it back.
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am also missing the link to retrieve my notes, Washington using it a couple of days ago.
Hi Troy! This was very helpful! THANK YOU! I was freaked out when I no longer saw my Notes Folders! Lots of stuff I refer to on a daily basis there!
THANK YOU.
For me, the notes were archived, and there was no way to expose the archive (notes) folder without getting in admin role for compliance-research/purview (according to outsourced IT). This on start trick worked perfectly, directly from the application, with only the mailbox credentials. When the app is forced to show the notes folder on start, it triggers a (different) sync, and then the app realizes that there is a notes folder in the archive. This is not a feature. Must be a bug.
Thanks a million Rick