My notes section in outlook has disappeared. How do I get it back?

Anonymous
2023-02-14T08:02:36+00:00

I went into outlook and when I tried to get into the notes section, the section on the toolbar had disappeared.

I keep a lot of important information in that section, how do I get it back.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-05T14:58:09+00:00

    This did it! Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-24T09:01:56+00:00

    Hello

    I have been using the new outlook for over six months .

    The experience has not been a good one. For some reason, you have decided to hide Notes. It is impossible for me to find my notes on the new outlook even after trying all the steps mentioned above. Why is it not available as an app on the left bar? It seems someone in MS has decided to effectively decommission this feature. That is fine, but at least tell us so that we can transfer our information to a more reliable platform.

    Thanks

    Kaveh

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-10T21:42:15+00:00

    I did the repair function on Outlook (2016), but when I restarted Outlook, there still was no folder for Notes visible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-14T16:03:26+00:00

    Noted disappeared

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-30T09:45:38+00:00

    Thank you, I found it finally.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments