My notes section in outlook has disappeared. How do I get it back?

Anonymous
2023-02-14T08:02:36+00:00

I went into outlook and when I tried to get into the notes section, the section on the toolbar had disappeared.

I keep a lot of important information in that section, how do I get it back.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-30T13:35:57+00:00

    This why I HATE microsoft....

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-14T06:36:27+00:00

    This is the answer!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-02T19:17:52+00:00

    Try this: Web Your sticky notes also sync with the web. Go to www.onenote.com/stickynotes to view them. You might have to log in to your preferred browser with your Microsoft account credentials.

    I have done this and been able to retrieve my notes and it’s made me feel lot better that at least some are there !! Hope this helps and works for you!! It didnt work on outlook browser but worked on my iphone safari browser..

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-28T13:23:58+00:00

    This is the only posted solution that worked for me.

    However, I still can't see how to get Notes to appear anywhere besides with email folders (like on the navigation list on the left). MS always thinks they know what I want and they rarely ever have a clue. There was no reason to change this. NONE.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-30T09:17:32+00:00

    wow so simple thanks this helped thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments