Where, Oh Where, Is the File Tab in Outlook 365???

Anonymous
2023-05-11T02:11:34+00:00

I am migrating from an old desktop PC that is utilizing Microsoft 2019 to a new laptop that is using Outlook 365 (subscription). I want to move my .pst file from Outlook 2019 to my new laptop and Outlook 365. There is NO FILE TAB in Outlook 365. How do I direct Outlook where to look for the .pst file???

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-05-11T02:47:27+00:00

Hello WIUser

Are you using Outlook on the web or Outlook that was installed with Office? Type Outlook on the start menu to open the desktop app - its called Outlook app.

It looks nearly identical to Outlook 2019 as seem in my second screenshot.

-- Diane

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-12T16:42:26+00:00

    Where are you, File?! (Outlook Application). I want to recall a message... and other things.

    Was this answer helpful?

    90+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-17T14:22:24+00:00

    I am migrating from an old desktop PC that is utilizing Microsoft 2019 to a new laptop that is using Outlook 365 (subscription). I want to move my .pst file from Outlook 2019 to my new laptop and Outlook 365. There is NO FILE TAB in Outlook 365. How do I direct Outlook where to look for the .pst file???

    file is missing in action, c'mon MSFT...

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T10:42:16+00:00

    I have this same issue. Where art thou, o "File"?

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-23T19:20:44+00:00

    I can't find it either and this is extremely frustrating!

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments