How to revert task list in outlook to the old version?

Anonymous
2023-05-25T02:23:44+00:00

I prefer the look and productivity of the old version of tasks with red flags and easy overview. The new one is not as clear and intuitive. How do I revert it back to that. Hint, I didn't opt in for the new outlook look, so the button on the top right corner already says off for the new version, but my to do list decided to switch anyway - very annoying. Please help me figure it out.

Many thanks!

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-05T15:20:15+00:00

    Thank you! This was the missing piece. Appreciated!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-02T13:38:08+00:00

    THANK YOU!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments