Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Is there any update on this from the microsoft developemt team
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello all,
I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.
Thanks!
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is there any update on this from the microsoft developemt team
11 DEC 2024, still the same issue. Please hurry up with a resolution on this.
Thanks.
Agree, we need the ability to approve or reject on mobile devices.
if you access outlook as desktop site then you will able to see approve and reject option.
This is just I found 2 days back and now I am able to approve via mobile but different setup (Desktop site option).
Still not resolution for Approve/reject button in ios/Android