Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
12.08.2024 and still not fixed what a fail....
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello all,
I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.
Thanks!
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
12.08.2024 and still not fixed what a fail....
12.08.2024 and still not fixed what a fail....
My dude, that's today. Ms does not care about customers, we're still gonna pay them so it doesn't matter to them.
Just another bump to add to the pile here in case one more complaint would make a difference! </sarcasm>
But yes this needs to be rectified ASAP
This issue was highlighted in April & still not resolved!
Very disappointing support actions by Microsoft.
This glitch needs to be fixed asap!
I am also in need of this fixed; it is now October 9, 2023. Has an effort been made to resolve this or a work around that anyone is aware of?
Today is 22 Oct2024 but issue is still not resolved .
I assume microsoft just want us working on holidays and after hours. I just had 10 days leave and missed an approval (not that I should have been monitoring anyway as I was on leave) When I got back to work I was dragged over the coals as to why the message had not been delivered. It is one thing to have to monitor while on leave but to have to go back to motel get laptop out logon to corporate site and find and approve is a joke. Please add to mobile outlook.