Approve/Reject Button Outlook Mobile ios

Anonymous
2023-04-03T19:13:15+00:00

Hello all,

I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.

Thanks!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-14T03:15:14+00:00

    Hello,

    I've been waiting for this problem to be solved for years.

    The only solution for now is to use OWA.

    I open owa with Chrome and convert it to the desktop version.

    Screen resolution is not very good. You can now use the accept buttons.

    December 14, 2023

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-23T07:39:19+00:00

    Now this function only works with Edge browser. I can't understand what they're doing.

    24.01.23

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-20T21:22:19+00:00

    Any update?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-17T06:44:37+00:00

    Microsoft is pretty useless when it comes to common sense.

    Only way around this I've found is access Outlook Web App and set phone to "Desktop Version".

    Hello all,

    I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-14T03:12:36+00:00

    This feature is so urgently requested by top manager meeting. Please boost this pace.

    Also from technical pov, owa has the button so it should not be that difficult to have the button on mobile owa.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments