It is very unfortunate that Microsoft and the fraud are from the same country.
I have suggested to them to provide these functions, but the answer is that they will not do it.
Exchang had this function in the early days. When mobile phones were launched on the market, they developed these Outlook APPs. Now this function, approval or rejection scenarios, is very helpful for anti-fraud functions to review fraud letters, but Microsoft only responded with a "no" will do,
Does that mean that Microsoft and Ben are accomplices of the fraud group? Aren’t they from the same country as the fraud group?
Of course, I really hope that Microsoft is not a fraud group, but I really hope that everyone can gather their strength to make Microsoft’s approval or rejection scenarios function available on mobile phones, so that reviewers can approve or reject important letters more quickly.
The above is translated using Google
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-365-developer-platform/%E6%9C%89%E9%97%9C%E7%A8%BD%E6%A0%B8%E5%90%8C%E6%84%8F%E6%94%BE%E8%A1%8C%E5%8A%9F%E8%83%BD%E5%9C%A8%E6%89%8B%E6%A9%9F-ios-android-%E4%B8%8A%E9%9D%A2%E6%9C%89%E6%AD%A4%E5%8A%9F%E8%83%BD/idi-p/3913256
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/clients-and-mobile-in-exchange-online/outlook-for-ios-and-android/outlook-for-ios-and-android-faq#q-does-outlook-for-ios-and-android-support-moderator-message-approval-or-rejection-scenarios