Approve/Reject Button Outlook Mobile ios

Anonymous
2023-04-03T19:13:15+00:00

Hello all,

I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.

Thanks!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-11T14:51:49+00:00

    @ MICROSOFT . I AM BEGGING YOU TO ALLOW EMAIL APPROVE/REJECT IN OUTLOOK MOBILE. I AM THE IT EXCHANGE ADMIN SUPPORT PERSON FOR MY COMPANY. I AM ON THE ROAD OFTEN BETWEEN OUR LOCATIONS. I CAN NOT OPEN MY LAPTOP AT ALL TIMES TO APPROVE OR REJECT TIME SENSITIVE EMAILS. I REALLY NEED TO DO THIS ON MY PHONE. IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG TO GO WITHOUT THIS FUCTION VIA SMARTPHONES.

    PLEASE, WHATEVER IT TAKES TO ADD THIS FUNCTION WOULD BE IMMENSELY APPRECIATED. I AM SURE I SPEAK FOR MANY OTHERS IN MY TYPE OF IT POSITION. THANK YOU!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-30T05:53:34+00:00

    My previous request here was 2024 but hear nothing. If there is anyone know how to escalate this issue, please kindly let me know.

    I want to echo all the IT folks that using this feature and begging Microsoft to consider this very simple feature as priority.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments