Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Now this function only works with Edge browser. I can't understand what they're doing.
24.01.23
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello all,
I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.
Thanks!
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Now this function only works with Edge browser. I can't understand what they're doing.
24.01.23
Hello,
I've been waiting for this problem to be solved for years.
The only solution for now is to use OWA.
I open owa with Chrome and convert it to the desktop version.
Screen resolution is not very good. You can now use the accept buttons.
December 14, 2023
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more