Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
12.08.2024 and still not fixed what a fail....
My dude, that's today. Ms does not care about customers, we're still gonna pay them so it doesn't matter to them.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello all,
I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.
Thanks!
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
12.08.2024 and still not fixed what a fail....
My dude, that's today. Ms does not care about customers, we're still gonna pay them so it doesn't matter to them.
12.08.2024 and still not fixed what a fail....
This feature is so urgently requested by top manager meeting. Please boost this pace.
Also from technical pov, owa has the button so it should not be that difficult to have the button on mobile owa.
Microsoft is pretty useless when it comes to common sense.
Only way around this I've found is access Outlook Web App and set phone to "Desktop Version".
Hello all,
I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.
Thanks!
Any update?