Approve/Reject Button Outlook Mobile ios

Anonymous
2023-04-03T19:13:15+00:00

Hello all,

I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.

Thanks!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-11T14:16:01+00:00

    11 DEC 2024, still the same issue. Please hurry up with a resolution on this.

    Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-29T07:43:55+00:00

    Is there any update on this from the microsoft developemt team

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-22T05:16:06+00:00

    I assume microsoft just want us working on holidays and after hours. I just had 10 days leave and missed an approval (not that I should have been monitoring anyway as I was on leave) When I got back to work I was dragged over the coals as to why the message had not been delivered. It is one thing to have to monitor while on leave but to have to go back to motel get laptop out logon to corporate site and find and approve is a joke. Please add to mobile outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-22T04:31:48+00:00

    This issue was highlighted in April & still not resolved!

    Very disappointing support actions by Microsoft.

    This glitch needs to be fixed asap!

    I am also in need of this fixed; it is now October 9, 2023. Has an effort been made to resolve this or a work around that anyone is aware of?

    Today is 22 Oct2024 but issue is still not resolved .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-26T15:18:43+00:00

    Just another bump to add to the pile here in case one more complaint would make a difference! </sarcasm>

    But yes this needs to be rectified ASAP

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments