Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
This is insane, also I can't find an easy way to customize the approve/deny email message to at least warn people about not being able to use this functionality on mobile devices...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello all,
I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.
Thanks!
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This is insane, also I can't find an easy way to customize the approve/deny email message to at least warn people about not being able to use this functionality on mobile devices...
I agree, this is sad that we cannot approve from Outlook Mobile. I feel like they could have made an add-on by now to allow this capability. Get to it Microsoft.
When is this going to be solved? It’s a bit ridiculous that such basic functionality isn’t available.
Dear Microsoft Team,
It is becoming very important for us to proviede approve / reject option on mobile devices to our managers as they are not in the office all the time and emails are getting delayed.
Is there any update on this from the microsoft developemt team ?
Thank you