Approve/Reject Button Outlook Mobile ios

Anonymous
2023-04-03T19:13:15+00:00

Hello all,

I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.

Thanks!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T16:01:46+00:00

    I have the same issue as the rest. And I have found that I cannot approve on my phone via Edge > Outlook > Desktop mode. I used to be able to, but not now. So to approve when there is a long weekend or a holiday, i have to log into my laptop. Very convenient - not. Maybe they should fix what they have vs forcing us to use the "new" outlook at some point in the near future.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T11:03:24+00:00

    Still not resolution for Approve/reject button in ios/Android

    still the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T10:53:05+00:00

    Still not resolution for Approve/reject button in ios/Android

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-18T06:28:43+00:00

    if you access outlook as desktop site then you will able to see approve and reject option.

    This is just I found 2 days back and now I am able to approve via mobile but different setup (Desktop site option).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-29T07:43:55+00:00

    Is there any update on this from the microsoft developemt team

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments