Outlook for Android is sending notifications for old emails.

Anonymous
2022-03-10T23:59:41+00:00

Hi,

Earlier this week, Outlook for Android started sending me notifications for a few emails that are now several days ago.

The emails have even been deleted but I get notified several times a day with the notification having the current time.

I am using the latest version of Outlook on a Samsung S8.

Any suggestion please.

Regards, Graham.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T09:21:37+00:00

    Thank you. I'm stuck back and forward with them exactly the same "turn it off and on again" it's driving me nuts. Goes ok for a few hours then re notifies a ton of emails. Frustrating being connected to my watch. Going from WiFi to data and vice versa is the worst! It's rubbish

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T13:08:55+00:00

    Yep. All still very quiet in here from Microsoft. I pay for a 365 subscription and this is the extent of the support: an "independent advisor" ie someone unpaid, to tell us to turn it off and on again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T19:17:50+00:00

    Thats just rude on their behalf. If this is a known issue that they dont know how to fix then just say so! Doing a google search bring up posts from 2019 with the same problem. My husband and kids dont have this problem. Just me

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-14T01:20:00+00:00

    Precisely, if they just acknowledged the issue I wouldn't even be mad. But I know if they do fix the issue it'll be done quietly and pretend it never happened.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-02T01:12:27+00:00

    How can it be that Microsoft just totally ignores this bug over months if not years (saw same complaints from 2017!) and just keeps repeating standard advice that seems to work for no one? No active problem solving intentions, just standard instructions causing extra work that for no one I saw in all the threads was solving this problem. Why Microsoft, just why?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments