Outlook for Android is sending notifications for old emails.

Anonymous
2022-03-10T23:59:41+00:00

Hi,

Earlier this week, Outlook for Android started sending me notifications for a few emails that are now several days ago.

The emails have even been deleted but I get notified several times a day with the notification having the current time.

I am using the latest version of Outlook on a Samsung S8.

Any suggestion please.

Regards, Graham.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T19:17:50+00:00

    Thats just rude on their behalf. If this is a known issue that they dont know how to fix then just say so! Doing a google search bring up posts from 2019 with the same problem. My husband and kids dont have this problem. Just me

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T13:08:55+00:00

    Yep. All still very quiet in here from Microsoft. I pay for a 365 subscription and this is the extent of the support: an "independent advisor" ie someone unpaid, to tell us to turn it off and on again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T09:21:37+00:00

    Thank you. I'm stuck back and forward with them exactly the same "turn it off and on again" it's driving me nuts. Goes ok for a few hours then re notifies a ton of emails. Frustrating being connected to my watch. Going from WiFi to data and vice versa is the worst! It's rubbish

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T09:12:33+00:00

    I am on android 12 and I am experiencing the exact same issue. I also share some of the comments below in respect of Microsoft's reaction not being acceptable for these days. Of course we have already tried updating apps, cache resets or re-installing. The "have you switched it off and on again?" IT support styla is good for TV comedy soap operas, but not in real life. I am a '365 subscriber for years now. I just switched my default android client from gmail to outlook, to give it a try. I think customers deserve better.

    It's high time Microsoft addressed these very basic and very annoying glitches and give adult replies to the problems raised by the users community.

    Kind regards.

    D.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-06T05:59:28+00:00

    Ok this is driving me nuts. I have tried all of your suggestions and everyone elses. NO SOLUTION. I kept getting notified over and over for the same emails on anroid. Doesn't matter if I delete them will still get notified. HOW DO I STOP THIS

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments