Outlook for Android is sending notifications for old emails.

Anonymous
2022-03-10T23:59:41+00:00

Hi,

Earlier this week, Outlook for Android started sending me notifications for a few emails that are now several days ago.

The emails have even been deleted but I get notified several times a day with the notification having the current time.

I am using the latest version of Outlook on a Samsung S8.

Any suggestion please.

Regards, Graham.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-08T19:13:29+00:00

    Yes they just say of we fixed it in the last update, and please wait for the next update

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-08T19:01:26+00:00

    I now took the time to give the suggestions from the support a try. I deleted the cache and personal data. I afterwards deleted the app, reinstalled it and set up again all my 4(!) IMAP accounts. And guess what... it still has the same issue... This just can't be.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-08T14:53:09+00:00

    I've been annoyed for a long time because of this, and clearing the cache will get me a lot of notifications in the next minute.

    Microsoft have to come up with a solution for this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-02T01:12:27+00:00

    How can it be that Microsoft just totally ignores this bug over months if not years (saw same complaints from 2017!) and just keeps repeating standard advice that seems to work for no one? No active problem solving intentions, just standard instructions causing extra work that for no one I saw in all the threads was solving this problem. Why Microsoft, just why?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-14T01:20:00+00:00

    Precisely, if they just acknowledged the issue I wouldn't even be mad. But I know if they do fix the issue it'll be done quietly and pretend it never happened.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments