Using Outlook for Android for personal email and calendar management
Hello,
I have exactly the same issue. 2 notifications for old deleted emails come once or twice a day.
Did you found a solution ?
Thank you.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Earlier this week, Outlook for Android started sending me notifications for a few emails that are now several days ago.
The emails have even been deleted but I get notified several times a day with the notification having the current time.
I am using the latest version of Outlook on a Samsung S8.
Any suggestion please.
Regards, Graham.
Using Outlook for Android for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
I have exactly the same issue. 2 notifications for old deleted emails come once or twice a day.
Did you found a solution ?
Thank you.
Thank you.
My Android device is fully up-to-date as is the Outlook app.
I have disabled notifications and reset the account but there are just 2 specific emails that keep notifying me. I received both last Monday.
I haven't yet uninstalled the app as would prefer to try and find a solution first as that takes quite sometime to reconfigure.
I'll try the "Outlook for Android Team" as you suggested.
Thanks, Graham.
Hi Graham,
Greetings
Thank you for posting on Microsoft 365 Community forum.
Regarding your issue, first of all suggest you to make sure that your Android device is updated with latest software since you mentioned you have the latest Outlook version so this could be a configuration issue. Further if you have configure multiple accounts in Outlook app, suggest you to temporary disconnect other accounts and only access your main one account and then observe the issue.
Open Outlook app from Android device > select your account > go to settings > Reset your account > restart Outlook app.
Turn off Outlook notification for couple of hours, after that enable it and check the result.
If still same issue, configure your account in different Android device device to check the behavior or you may configure other user account in your Android device to verify it it’s your device issue or not.
If the issue persists please uninstall the App and install it back and observe the results.
However, for using Outlook on Android device, we have a special dedicated support team for it, which is specializing in handling issues related to Outlook for Android. Therefore, we recommend you that for further assistance please go to Outlook for Android support. When you contact our support team, you won't receive an email or get a call back. But you'll receive a notification when the support team sends you a reply, and can easily communicate with them in the app.
Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.
Kind regards,
Simbarashe