When clicking on a link it takes me automatically to my boggle game. How do I fix it?

Anonymous
2023-02-25T05:46:26+00:00

Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T03:31:26+00:00

    Yea. You're welcome

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T03:16:39+00:00

    AWESOME! Yah. I had an android update ready to go at Verizon too but I didn't see the notification. .. just ran it and VOILA! It works fine! The android update did the trick!

    THANKS TIGGER AND MISTY!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T02:10:11+00:00

    Last info in case it helps... all other clients open Chrome just fine. It's JUST Outlook. Maybe it keeps looking for Edge? I'm not going to switch.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T02:06:01+00:00

    Also. If it's helpful? When I Uninstalled Boggle it worked fine. Reinstall Boggle, and it starts again. Maybe that helps?

    I'd just ditch Boggle, but my Wife and I play all the time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T02:03:52+00:00

    Yah. This started happening a couple of weeks ago for me too! I've checked that the default browser is correct, and associated apps are too.

    Latest Android update if that's helpful? It's driving me crazy! I downloaded another email client just because I'm tired of throwing my phone at the wall lol!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments