How do I turn off Microsoft Authenticator?

Anonymous
2023-04-16T16:47:36+00:00

Microsoft imposed an Authenticator app on my home outlook. How do I get rid of it?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-01T20:49:36+00:00

    It is still like the plague... it never goes away... even after doing as you suggest.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-10T16:41:32+00:00

    Finally got this turned off, but this thread will not let me upload the screen shot in any format.

    I got to the "Multi-factor authentication

    Users Service Settings"

    I unchecked the "notification through mobile app" and unchecked the "Verification code from mobile app or hardware token"

    This stopped the authenticator on login.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-25T15:21:29+00:00

    Microsoft imposed an Authenticator app on my home outlook. How do I get rid of it?

    As above. Authenticator on my home outlook. How do I get of of it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-14T15:36:14+00:00

    There is no Additional Security Options link of any kind.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments