How do I turn off Microsoft Authenticator?

Anonymous
2023-04-16T16:47:36+00:00

Microsoft imposed an Authenticator app on my home outlook. How do I get rid of it?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-14T23:19:54+00:00

    This is a bafflingly awful UX.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-14T16:37:22+00:00

    THIS IS THE ANSWER. THANKS!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-05T06:45:50+00:00

    Hello Mario,

    Thank you for your input, but I do not see any "additional security" options tab.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-03T16:38:04+00:00

    Do I have to do this for each outlook account I have

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-30T07:10:21+00:00

    Screenshot of the page for disabling the "registration campaign" which forces users to install and use the Microsoft Authenticator App

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments