Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
I also just now noticed I lost my "reply" option in the message ribbon options....AARGH !!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For some reason I've lost the toolbar at the bottom of the email that allows easy changing of fonts, colours, layouts and attaching files without having to open the format text menu or Insert menus![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/bf74c16b-6555-43c6-abe2-a67ac16a3f7d?platform=QnA
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I also just now noticed I lost my "reply" option in the message ribbon options....AARGH !!
Pretty soon it's bye bye for me, no more outlook
How bizarre to get rid of such a useful function, putting it at the top and having to go into dropdown lists for things like emojis is wasting time when it was just below the email before!
There is no up arrow! My toolbar disappeared today and I cannot attach a file or do anything I'm used to doing!! I ned these functions for work.