MISSING TOOL BAR FROM BOTTOM OF MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

Anonymous
2023-03-13T09:48:51+00:00

For some reason I've lost the toolbar at the bottom of the email that allows easy changing of fonts, colours, layouts and attaching files without having to open the format text menu or Insert menus![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/bf74c16b-6555-43c6-abe2-a67ac16a3f7d?platform=QnA

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-30T12:01:48+00:00

    I have the same issue, it changed today. Please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-30T16:11:00+00:00

    Same - there's no button with the up arrow in the Office 365 web app and nobody is responding now with help. It's very frustrating. Did you (or anyone else in this thread) ever find the solution???

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-30T16:48:07+00:00

    My bar magically disappeared today as well. No box with up arrow in outlook 365. How do I get the toolbar back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-30T17:07:09+00:00

    Same, suddenly gone today, and I'm so crazy busy and keep thinking WHERE IS ______ ? I need it right NOW! My contacts stopped working for a few days this past week and now the tasks bar is gone. What the heck is going on?????????????/

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-30T17:20:10+00:00

    An icon )paperclip) to attach a document suddenly appeared at the top of my Outlook page but an icon to insert a pic still remains missing. I never fool around with my toolbars so Microsoft must have pushed a change to its customers. I've noticed the change on a second laptop I never use for messaging and the change is occurring on it too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments