Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
I have the same issue, it changed today. Please help.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For some reason I've lost the toolbar at the bottom of the email that allows easy changing of fonts, colours, layouts and attaching files without having to open the format text menu or Insert menus![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/bf74c16b-6555-43c6-abe2-a67ac16a3f7d?platform=QnA
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same issue, it changed today. Please help.
Having the exact same issue - tabs at bottom of message screen disappeared while actively writing messages so I can't attach documents, insert pics, etc. 3/29/23 Restarting the PC didn't help.
There is no up arrow or commands and tabs option.
How do we get the bottom toolbar back in our messages that are being composed or replied to?
Please advise how to get this toolbar back if there's no folder with an arrow on it. Thanks.
I have the same issue.
Working on O365 in web app. There isn't an arrow to select that says to show tabs and commands.