MISSING TOOL BAR FROM BOTTOM OF MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

Anonymous
2023-03-13T09:48:51+00:00

For some reason I've lost the toolbar at the bottom of the email that allows easy changing of fonts, colours, layouts and attaching files without having to open the format text menu or Insert menus![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/bf74c16b-6555-43c6-abe2-a67ac16a3f7d?platform=QnA

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-31T15:01:13+00:00

    my outlook at home still has this option, my outlook on my phone still has it, my outlook at work has lost this option and I have the free version. So it has nothing to do with free. it is intermittent. Microsoft clearly has an issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-31T14:56:52+00:00

    There is no up arrow and the pressing the alt button does not work. I need this fixed please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-31T14:55:37+00:00

    there is no up arrow, the alt suggestion does not work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-31T00:51:10+00:00

    I have had the same problem in last couple of days. Surprised Microsoft has not responded to anyone. What is going on? Has anyone reported this to Microsoft? They need to get their act together because this is turning out to be a real headache! Some changes are not always an improvement. This is a good example!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-30T18:51:05+00:00

    I have the paid Office 365 Suite and it's absolutely still a problem as of today for me, @RonKrause2.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments