MISSING TOOL BAR FROM BOTTOM OF MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

Anonymous
2023-03-13T09:48:51+00:00

For some reason I've lost the toolbar at the bottom of the email that allows easy changing of fonts, colours, layouts and attaching files without having to open the format text menu or Insert menus![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/bf74c16b-6555-43c6-abe2-a67ac16a3f7d?platform=QnA

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-09T10:53:06+00:00

    I too have the same question. I would like my toolbar back at the bottom of the screen. Can Microsoft please have the courtesy to reply to many of the same queries. There is nowhere that Arif states in his reply to find the solution. It is annoying and more difficult to access. Will Microsoft please give us back the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. What you may think is an improvement for us users, it most definitely is NOT! Many thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-07T21:13:05+00:00

    No, there are not. I stupidly pay for 365 and basically get nothing from it. I don't have the toolbar at the bottom either and no way to get it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T18:21:30+00:00

    Correct - I find an "Insert" option on the left side of the ribbon and an "Attach" option on the right side of the ribbon.

    Would have been nice if MS changed their graphic in the Outlook options section so it matched what we now see !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T18:05:56+00:00

    I was doing some extensive research myself, and had to get some colleagues on board to help. We found that there is a new toolbar placement and what was at the bottom is now at the top.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T17:56:23+00:00

    Mine disappeared too and I don't think I did anything- who knows? I'm no expert at all, but after I clicked 'reply, I clicked on the down arrow to the right of the email and it says, 'Layout'. I clicked on 'Classic' and it brought all the options to the top bar and I was able to click on picture and insert there.🤷🏽‍♀️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments