MISSING TOOL BAR FROM BOTTOM OF MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

Anonymous
2023-03-13T09:48:51+00:00

For some reason I've lost the toolbar at the bottom of the email that allows easy changing of fonts, colours, layouts and attaching files without having to open the format text menu or Insert menus![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/bf74c16b-6555-43c6-abe2-a67ac16a3f7d?platform=QnA

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T21:19:46+00:00

    I also just now noticed I lost my "reply" option in the message ribbon options....AARGH !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T21:07:50+00:00

    I have also noticed a recent change when trying to block unwanted email appearing in my junk mail folder. I can no longer just check a box at the upper left corner that had previously blocked and sent the entire list of messages to the delete file. Didn't seem to occur at the same time of the other changes everyone is complaining about, but I get A LOT of spam and empty that junk box every day, trying to prevent others from piggy-backing unto a different spam message. I also find web site email addresses in my "subscription" folder for web sites I have never visited, and I also block those unwanted "subscriptions" .. Frustrating !! And yes, I have added extra spam software to my PC - Bitdefender, which is supposed to be very good.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T19:40:47+00:00

    That is good but it does not put the tool bar back at the bottom of the email which is what everyone is asking for I believe. I am also noticing that with the toolbar at the top, it is not actually changing fonts or font sizes when the body of the email is highlighted, Whatever Microsoft changed is really really messing stuff up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T18:13:46+00:00

    This issue has been driving me nuts today because it just popped up. When I am composing a new email all of the options are now at the top instead of the bottom - including the "send" button. I have noticed if I leave the draft for any reason - to look at another email, or a different item/tab on my screen - the toolbar disappears and I am looking at a toolbar with no "attach", font options, etc. Then I saw it! I was moved to the "Home" menu anytime I left the message body. You have to go to the choices at the top - Home - View - Help - Message - Insert - Format Text - Options, and click "Message" and the correct Toolbar pops back up. The three dots on the right drop down more options including attaching a picture. Not sure why they thought we want to make this extra step every time we leave the body of an email we are composing, which I do A LOT, but there you have it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T16:48:04+00:00

    Mine disappeared today and there's no button with an arrow pointing up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments