MISSING TOOL BAR FROM BOTTOM OF MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

Anonymous
2023-03-13T09:48:51+00:00

For some reason I've lost the toolbar at the bottom of the email that allows easy changing of fonts, colours, layouts and attaching files without having to open the format text menu or Insert menus![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/bf74c16b-6555-43c6-abe2-a67ac16a3f7d?platform=QnA

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-08T21:49:03+00:00

    I was doing some extensive research myself, and had to get some colleagues on board to help. We found that there is a new toolbar placement and what was at the bottom is now at the top.

    Image

    I don't even have the tool bar at the top. How did you manage to make that happen?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T16:05:54+00:00

    Agree, I keep messing up my emails....ugh

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T15:59:08+00:00

    Same here, frustrating isnt it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-21T23:58:27+00:00

    This is so annoying. Does anyone know the best way to share this thread with Microsoft?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-21T14:05:47+00:00

    I do see the same thing now. Not nearly as intuitive as having it at the bottom but at least I found it and can get some work done.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments