MISSING TOOL BAR FROM BOTTOM OF MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

Anonymous
2023-03-13T09:48:51+00:00

For some reason I've lost the toolbar at the bottom of the email that allows easy changing of fonts, colours, layouts and attaching files without having to open the format text menu or Insert menus![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/bf74c16b-6555-43c6-abe2-a67ac16a3f7d?platform=QnA

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-30T16:48:07+00:00

    My bar magically disappeared today as well. No box with up arrow in outlook 365. How do I get the toolbar back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-30T16:11:00+00:00

    Same - there's no button with the up arrow in the Office 365 web app and nobody is responding now with help. It's very frustrating. Did you (or anyone else in this thread) ever find the solution???

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-29T22:40:05+00:00

    Having the exact same issue - tabs at bottom of message screen disappeared while actively writing messages so I can't attach documents, insert pics, etc. 3/29/23 Restarting the PC didn't help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-30T17:07:09+00:00

    Same, suddenly gone today, and I'm so crazy busy and keep thinking WHERE IS ______ ? I need it right NOW! My contacts stopped working for a few days this past week and now the tasks bar is gone. What the heck is going on?????????????/

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-13T10:26:19+00:00

    Greetings, Mitchell! My name is Arif, and I will assist you today.

    1. Press the button marked with an up arrow.

    Choose "Show Tabs and Commands" in step two.

    1. On the Outlook user interface, select any tab.
    2. If that still doesn't work, try holding down the Alt key to display the Menu Bar.
    3. Choose View-Toolbars from the Menu Bar and enable any missing toolbars.

    Warm Regards,

    Arif

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments