MISSING TOOL BAR FROM BOTTOM OF MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

Anonymous
2023-03-13T09:48:51+00:00

For some reason I've lost the toolbar at the bottom of the email that allows easy changing of fonts, colours, layouts and attaching files without having to open the format text menu or Insert menus![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/bf74c16b-6555-43c6-abe2-a67ac16a3f7d?platform=QnA

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T20:47:24+00:00

    I have the same issue.

    Working on O365 in web app. There isn't an arrow to select that says to show tabs and commands.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-21T17:30:57+00:00

    There is no up arrow or commands and tabs option.

    How do we get the bottom toolbar back in our messages that are being composed or replied to?

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-30T17:20:10+00:00

    An icon )paperclip) to attach a document suddenly appeared at the top of my Outlook page but an icon to insert a pic still remains missing. I never fool around with my toolbars so Microsoft must have pushed a change to its customers. I've noticed the change on a second laptop I never use for messaging and the change is occurring on it too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-30T12:01:48+00:00

    I have the same issue, it changed today. Please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-20T18:03:18+00:00

    Please advise how to get this toolbar back if there's no folder with an arrow on it. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments