Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Yes, it is true that there is now an easy way to change back using Help, but I am being told the old Outlook is going to be done away with so we won't be able to change back at all.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot stand the new outlook. I can no longer use the outlook application instead it takes me to a web-based outlook. I really hate that Microsoft is so inconsistant with everything they do. I would like to use the outlook application not the web-based outlook. I will cancel my subscription .
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, it is true that there is now an easy way to change back using Help, but I am being told the old Outlook is going to be done away with so we won't be able to change back at all.
I hate the New Outlook too!! I was told by Outlook support months ago that I would never be forced to change. And yet that doesn't seem to be true. The New Outlook loses my contacts and a lot of my important emails. Why should we be forced to change. The old outlook is just fine.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hey dude, I figured out a way out of this. Go to help>Support and type the issue, something along the lines of "How do I switch back to the old outlook?".
The bot will suggest the answers to toggle off the switch that doesn't exist with the new update, however, if you scroll down, it has a "Do it for me" option, click that and voila! Back to the old one.
Hope that helps!!
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more