Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
HATE the Outlook Pro! How can I use the old Outlook?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot stand the new outlook. I can no longer use the outlook application instead it takes me to a web-based outlook. I really hate that Microsoft is so inconsistant with everything they do. I would like to use the outlook application not the web-based outlook. I will cancel my subscription .
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
HATE the Outlook Pro! How can I use the old Outlook?
I also hate the new Outlook. I redesigned our company signature and made it look nice and clean, but the new Outlook doesn't allow signatures made in word to come over properly. Seriously, this new version of Outlook is a huge step back and the older version was better in so many different ways. It was already bad enough their support is horrendous to deal with, now we have software to match the support experience.
Karl, that slider was removed in a recent update. So your suggestion is now obsolete unless there's a way to remove the upcoming calendar events that now occupies that space.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Agreed. Why can't I save attachments to a location instead of downloading them. And WHY can't I have the freaking board view. Who's idea was it to remove it.
Hello CiscoMedina
Hi, I'm Karl and will be happy to help you today.
Can you clarify something? Specifically, is your question the result of you trying the <New Outlook> from within the Outlook desktop app?
First, the <New Outlook> is a very early beta and personally, don't know why anyone would want to use the <New Outlook> which is essentially Outlook on the web "in an app". If this is what you are referring to, it is just a matter of turning the <New Outlook> off which should appear at the top right of the window.
If this is;t what you are referring to, please clarify. A screenshot would also be beneficial in understanding what you are describing
.