Outlook 2021 Contacts Window Opening in Fullscreen

Anonymous
2022-09-28T03:36:47+00:00

I just installed Office 2021 and I configured outlook. When I click on the "People" icon on the low left-hand side, it opens a window that occupies the entire outlook. This new window only contains one contact and that is it. I removed the contacts for now and only left 1. Please see the screen below. If there were more contacts they would show on the back of the wind ow. I cannot do anything to bring them to the front

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-03T08:36:06+00:00

    Since there are more than one people marked "I have the same question", I'm going to submit this issue internally to Microsoft Developer Team. If I get anything new, I'll update here.

    Meanwhile, you can also give feedback on this issue. We’d love to hear from you about what’s working well, what’s not, and any ideas for improvements including possible new features and functions. Your input will help us improve the user experience for you and all users worldwide. To do so

    From your Office app, go to Help > Feedback.

    Feedback pane in Word

    or

    From your Office app, go to File> Feedback.

    Thanks for helping improve Outlook!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-03T13:25:50+00:00

    I'm also experiencing this issue. Only in the Contacts screen. One contact pops up and blocks access to everything behind it. Unable to make it go away. All other Outlook functions (ex Mail, Calendar) work fine.

    Outlook Professional Plus 2021 on Windows 11 Build 10.0.22621

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-03T20:55:18+00:00

    Thank you. We are having the same trouble at my office. some of us are Windows 10 and some are Windows 11 but we are all having this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-04T00:29:21+00:00

    Just wanted to be added to the list of folks who encountered this recent issue. Same as what others posted. Everything in Outlook works fine except for People view in Contacts. I will monitor this thread for any updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-04T11:23:40+00:00

    I am having exactly the same problem. Have switched off Outlook updates but has had no effect.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments