Outlook 2021 Contacts Window Opening in Fullscreen

Anonymous
2022-09-28T03:36:47+00:00

I just installed Office 2021 and I configured outlook. When I click on the "People" icon on the low left-hand side, it opens a window that occupies the entire outlook. This new window only contains one contact and that is it. I removed the contacts for now and only left 1. Please see the screen below. If there were more contacts they would show on the back of the wind ow. I cannot do anything to bring them to the front

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-29T21:57:02+00:00

    I've setup a new profile and still have the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-28T08:55:28+00:00

    Hello reynell delassalas,

    Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    May I ask if you've tried creating a new Outlook profile? Your profile contains your Outlook Your profile contains your Outlook settings. Occasionally, that profile can become corrupted, causing strange issues like this one. You can determine if it's corrupt by creating a new profile and changing which profile is used when Outlook starts.

    To create a new profile:

    If creating a new profile doesn't work, don't hesitate to let me know, and I'll keep working on this issue.

    Best regards,

    Yuhao Li| Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments