Outlook 2021 Contacts Window Opening in Fullscreen

Anonymous
2022-09-28T03:36:47+00:00

I just installed Office 2021 and I configured outlook. When I click on the "People" icon on the low left-hand side, it opens a window that occupies the entire outlook. This new window only contains one contact and that is it. I removed the contacts for now and only left 1. Please see the screen below. If there were more contacts they would show on the back of the wind ow. I cannot do anything to bring them to the front

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-04T18:31:05+00:00

    I am having exactly the same problem. Running Outlook 2019 in Windows 10. Everything worked fine earlier, now Contacts are completely useless. Please tell us what to do without additional delay as this is really hampering our business!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-04T18:28:01+00:00

    Matt,

    I am about to post a Known Issue to formally document it, Fixes or workarounds for recent issues in Outlook for PC (microsoft.com). I have also escalated this to the Outlook Team, and they are investigating for a fix.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-04T17:45:36+00:00

    Gabriel,

    Thank you... Is there going to be an update to correct the problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-04T17:30:45+00:00

    MasterNeo,

    I'm having the same problem and I'm a little nervous messing with this.

    Would it be possible for you to give me instructions?

    I have version 2209( Built 15629.20156 click-to-rub) 32-but

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-04T13:41:04+00:00

    I use Office 2016. Recently, in outlook, when going to "people" the view is being blocked by one contact that covers most of the other contacts. It cannot be closed or moved. I have found others using different versions of Outlook having the same issue. Here is what my screen looks like now:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments