Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Apparently, a Microsoft Office update fixed the problem. My version is now "Microsoft Outlook 2019 MSO (Version 2211 Build 16.0.15831.20098) 64-bit.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I just installed Office 2021 and I configured outlook. When I click on the "People" icon on the low left-hand side, it opens a window that occupies the entire outlook. This new window only contains one contact and that is it. I removed the contacts for now and only left 1. Please see the screen below. If there were more contacts they would show on the back of the wind ow. I cannot do anything to bring them to the front
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Apparently, a Microsoft Office update fixed the problem. My version is now "Microsoft Outlook 2019 MSO (Version 2211 Build 16.0.15831.20098) 64-bit.
Gabriel, Thank you for posting a reply. When I go through these steps it does not FIX the problem restoring the screen to how it should look from recent OUTLOOK versions. NOW, here is a caveat. A few weeks back, I saw on the thread a WORK-A-ROUND to TEMPORARILY use UNTIL Outlook FIXED THE PROBLEM. See below:
"I CAME ACROSS A TEMPORARY SOLUTION ON ANOTHER THREAD UNTIL the Outlook Team CORRECTS THIS PROBLEM.
Here is a workaround:
To work around this issue, you can disable the Reading Pane.