How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device

Anonymous
2023-02-21T20:08:42+00:00

How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-28T17:12:40+00:00

    This just isn’t true. They absolutely can reset 2FA in the back end. It’s up to them if they want to go through the verification process.

    However you should indeed have your 2FA backed up

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-04T11:28:59+00:00

    Super, Thx, it helped me :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-12T07:55:36+00:00

    Hi there
    I had the same issue. After much research i found a way to fix it. Your admin can add your phone number as a second way for verification.
    Here is the link: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/entra/identity/authentication/howto-mfa-userdevicesettings#manage-user-authentication-options

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-19T13:15:50+00:00

    I've booked a call with my boss, he is the one with access to entra.microsoft. I followed the steps you gave me, adding my phone as a new verification method and revoking the mfas. All worked out! Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-27T06:53:16+00:00

    It keeps asking me to enter code

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments