Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
legend!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
legend!
It keeps asking me to enter code
I've booked a call with my boss, he is the one with access to entra.microsoft. I followed the steps you gave me, adding my phone as a new verification method and revoking the mfas. All worked out! Thanks!
Hi there
I had the same issue. After much research i found a way to fix it. Your admin can add your phone number as a second way for verification.
Here is the link: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/entra/identity/authentication/howto-mfa-userdevicesettings#manage-user-authentication-options