Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
try to reset authenticator in old phone and restart in new phone
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
try to reset authenticator in old phone and restart in new phone
How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device
It is not working, so I need to reset it and then sign in or register again hopefully it works and I get the code on it and then my account that time will be working.
Hi Kelly,
I can't get into my microsoft account for the email I am locked out of an a different device because every time I do it is asking me for a code from authenticator, I am stuck in a perpetual loop. I know many people on here are having the same problem. I cannot get into my email without the authenticator app and I can't reset my authenticator app without a code from the authenticator app!!! There must be some way around this? Thanks
To do that you need the authenticator app - so - going around in circles here...
Come on...
How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device
i tried many timej but not seccess kindly advise how can ido to make it