How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device

Anonymous
2023-02-21T20:08:42+00:00

How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-02T16:01:45+00:00

    try to reset authenticator in old phone and restart in new phone

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-27T03:22:50+00:00

    How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device

    It is not working, so I need to reset it and then sign in or register again hopefully it works and I get the code on it and then my account that time will be working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-03T14:00:06+00:00

    Hi Kelly,

    I can't get into my microsoft account for the email I am locked out of an a different device because every time I do it is asking me for a code from authenticator, I am stuck in a perpetual loop. I know many people on here are having the same problem. I cannot get into my email without the authenticator app and I can't reset my authenticator app without a code from the authenticator app!!! There must be some way around this? Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-27T05:57:35+00:00

    To do that you need the authenticator app - so - going around in circles here...

    Come on...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-26T12:17:51+00:00

    How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device

    i tried many timej but not seccess kindly advise how can ido to make it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments