Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
To do that you need the authenticator app - so - going around in circles here...
Come on...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
To do that you need the authenticator app - so - going around in circles here...
Come on...
How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device
i tried many timej but not seccess kindly advise how can ido to make it
i cant log in in my microsoft account, because i need my authenticator code.
Probably Ghost Busters! - But seriously, if you don't have a M/soft account and don't know how to log into their chat line (which is harder than getting into Fort Knox) you are probably going to be in despair for a long, long time.
YOU can't do anything to put Authenticator back if it is screwed up (other than delete and install it again). BUT M/soft do know how to put it back. They know because they reset mine, but the'll keep telling you that it cannot be reset which is simply not true, perhaps they don't want you to know that they can get into your accounts, I don't know, but let's face it. They are the ones who built the software, they are probably the ones who have a back-door built into the software program - seems logical or rather daft not to?
You can try HELP and then answer all the imbecile questions that their automated chat program will throw at you- probably the best way to deal with them is when the chat automation asks banal questions "have you checked... or is this correct... etc) just keep on saying NO until it finally gives up the ghost and links you through to the online M/soft chat human person. That's how I eventually got through - and believe me, it takes a long long while!
I have a slightly different problem. My entire phone was reset. I had to download the app again. I can't find the information I need to put my Gmail Microsoft account back into the authenticator to get the codes. How can I get back into my account. It will not allow me to change my password it keeps telling me the session has ended. What can I do to disable the authenticator from my Gmail Microsoft account. All my other Microsoft accounts are working except this one. Idk how to put the account back into my Microsoft authenticator ap