How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device

Anonymous
2023-02-21T20:08:42+00:00

How Can i reset authenticator app? I need to reset authenticator app for My lost device

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-28T22:17:51+00:00

    How can I reset my authenticator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-28T12:49:44+00:00

    legend!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-27T06:53:16+00:00

    It keeps asking me to enter code

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-19T13:15:50+00:00

    I've booked a call with my boss, he is the one with access to entra.microsoft. I followed the steps you gave me, adding my phone as a new verification method and revoking the mfas. All worked out! Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments