Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
My attachment button is also missing...I've tried everything suggested to restore it with no luck.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My attachment button is also missing...I've tried everything suggested to restore it with no luck.
I am having same issue. It was fine up until yesterday then all of a sudden it was changed. Outlook is not a very user friendly. I have hated it since our org has changed from Google. Google was so user friendly but Outlook is absolutely awful.
I have a PC not Mac and I am having the same issue, so awkward, not user friendly, stop making changes all the time. The last change was when you could not hit Inbox and go back to your inbox without cancelling out of the email that you were reading. Perhaps Microsoft should beta test their changes and get feedback before rolling them out to the whole user community. Such a poor practice on their part, no concern if the changes are of value to their customers.
And such a bad customer experience to be told to open a case with them to undo what they changed.
At this point I feel that we all should write a new post regarding the issue because only in that way Microsoft team would check it. They wouldn't care about an old post like this one even here are many people commenting under it.
Its been too long put the button back or let us move it!!!!